We have 6 new homes remaining (3 standalone – starting at $1,150,000 and 3 row homes starting at $859,950) in gProjects’ Barrett Street collection. As we’ve mentioned, all these homes are eco-friendly with view decks and underground parking. If you aren’t convinced that you should own one of these 6 new homes, here are 6 fantastic reasons to move to North Queen Anne:
- You are steps from the Westlake Trail – named America’s Best New Bike Lane in 2016. Get out of your car and bike to work!
- Partake of everything from trendy dining to pub fare, minutes away in Ballard and Fremont
- Relax and soak up panoramic Cascade and Fremont Cut views from your rooftop deck
4. Enjoy the oasis and quiet of North Queen Anne, but live only minutes away from the hustle & bustle of downtown
5. Take in NCAA Division II athletics, steps away at Seattle Pacific University
6. Smirk at traffic reports with your less than 20 minute commute to downtown or South Lake Union.
Homes are open Saturday, 7/14 and Sunday, 7/15 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
What are you waiting for?
IN THE MARKET FOR A HOME?
Contact me at 206-234-4897 or email@example.com. I’m your “go to” Realtor for new homes coming online in Capitol Hill, Ballard, Green Lake, Fremont, Wallingford and Queen Anne. Please reach out if you are in the market to make a move. I’d love to help!